1. The wooden parts of your bathroom furniture should not come into contact with water for a long time. Surfaces that come into contact with water must be dried.
2. Your bathroom furniture should not be exposed to high temperature and humidity.
3. Take care to have ventilation and shower cabin in your bathroom. Dry your bathroom furniture and mirror with a dry cloth when there is excessive evaporation in your bathroom.
4. After the sink, siphon and faucet connections are made in your bathroom furniture, silicone the points where there may be water flow. Check for water leaks.
5. When installing your bathroom furniture in your bathroom, take care that the floor is as smooth as possible and that the furniture is carefully leveled by adjusting its feet.
6. In cases where your bathroom furniture needs to be moved, the product should be moved after it is completely disconnected from the floor.
7. Metal and metal coated (handle, spot, towel holder, etc.) surfaces of your bathroom furniture should not come into contact with acidic chemicals in order to prevent corrosion and deterioration.
8. The wooden parts of your bathroom furniture should be wiped without pressing with a slightly damp cloth and dried with a dry cloth. Scratching and solvent cleaning materials such as powder detergent and bleach should never be used.
9. The mirrored and glazed parts of your bathroom furniture should be wiped with dry soft cloths without pressing too much, and chemical cleaning materials such as bleach should not be used.
10. The marble, granite, glass, ceramic and acrylic counter surfaces of your bathroom furniture should be wiped using soapy water or liquid detergent and dried with a dry cloth. Excessive solvents, acidic and scratching cleaning agents should not be used.
11. Since the products with marble and granite countertops are natural materials, they may have various colors, veins and different textures on them.
12. Your bathroom furniture should not be exposed to direct sunlight.
13. Do not move the objects on your bathroom furniture without breaking the contact of the object with the product.
If the information explained above is not followed, dulling and swelling of your bathroom furniture and darkening of your mirror may occur.
CUSTOMER MATTERS TO BE CONSIDERED
POLKA brand bathroom furniture is out of warranty in the following cases.
1. Check and receive your bathroom furniture.
2. Damages during the loading, unloading, transportation and storage of the bathroom furniture after delivery to the customer.
3. Damages and malfunctions caused by installation and repairs made by persons other than authorized technical service teams.
4. Damages and malfunctions caused by the faults of the water and electrical installers.
5. Damages and malfunctions caused by the use of your bathroom furniture contrary to the points in the usage recommendations and other user errors are not covered by the warranty.
Repair of malfunctions in the above-mentioned cases is done for a fee. The warranty is valid only for the faults that will occur in the product within the period specified in the warranty certificate, and no other rights or compensation can be claimed.
If the warranty certificate is falsified, the product will be out of warranty. The seller company has to write the date of sale and invoice number on the warranty document.
MANUFACTURING COMPANY: KIRALİ YAPI ÜRN. SAN. TİC. LTD. ŞTİ.
IMPORTER COMPANY: KIRALİ YAPI ÜRN. SAN. TİC. LTD. ŞTİ. AUTHORIZED SERVICE: KIRALİ YAPI ÜRN. SAN. TİC. LTD. ŞTİ.
ADDRESS: Organize Deri Sanayi Bölgesi 9. Yol Ç-3 6 A/B Parsel TUZLA / iSTANBUL
TEL / FAX: 0216 394 05 70 – 3 Line / 0216 394 05 74